Exclusive package deal Platinum® EasyCal Bone Builder 3 bottles for $100.00
Formulated with evening primrose oil for optimal absorption, EasyCal® bone builder is idea for:
- people with weak digestive systems, in particular low stomach acid*
- those with low bone density
- 99% of the calcium in your body is found in your skeleton and teeth
- 1% remainder is necessary for vital body functions e.g. nerve transmission, muscle contraction, renal function
- Resorption – is the body stealing calcium from our skeletal structure to insure a supply of calcium to these vital functions. Therefore, a deficient dietary intake of calcium will lead to osteoporosis
- Calcium must be obtained from food or through supplementation if we are to avoid conditions like osteoporosis
- Calcium combined with co-factors will ensure optimal absorption – magnesium, vitamin D, zinc, vitamin C, boron, vitamin K, etc.
- Calcium supplements work better when it is tailored to your individual needs
IMPROVED BONE HEALTH
For calcium to be deposited in the bones it must first be absorbed. Magnesium and vitamin D have been examined extensively for their role in aiding calcium absorption. New research indicates that other co-factors play a significant role as well in calcium absorption: zinc, boron, essential fatty acids and vitamins C, D3, K and E.
CALCIUM IS DEPOSITED IN YOUR BONES
The incorporation of the essential fatty acids (EFA) in the intestinal membranes helps facilitate the transport of calcium and help ensure that calcium is deposited into bone tissue rather than soft tissue, where it can cause dangerous calcifications. Calcium tens to gravitate towards areas of soft tissue injury in the body, especially the discs between the vertebrae, the arteries and the kidneys. Experts believe calcifications outside the bone, known as ectopic calcifications, may be more dangerous than osteoporosis itself. Several studies have shown that EFAs can help prevent ectopic calcifications by improving calcium absorption, reducing calcium excretion and increasing bone density.
YOU ARE WHAT YOU ABSORB!
OST® maximizes the absorption of the nutrients in EasyCal® bone builder by suspending them in omega oils for faster and more complete absorption.
Information for educational purposes only. A health practitioner should be consulted prior to use.
|No. of Cores||1|