AGING IS INEVITABLE, BUT YOU CAN FIGHT BACK
The outward signs of aging – gray hair, loss of skin tone, wrinkles and liver spots – are a source of anxiety for most people in our youth-oriented culture, but the internal effects are something to consider. Cell degeneration due to free radical damage can affect any area of the body. It can cause your eyesight, hearing, physical strength, coordination, memory and concentration to diminish as you get older. Worse, it can impair your immune system and lower your resistance to illness and infection, leading to debilitating conditions like arthritis, and heart disease. Super EasyMulti® 45+ is specifically designed to fight against internal and external signs of aging through its unique formulation of vitamins, minerals, super nutrients and antioxidants – all in a convenient softgel.
- Heart healthy – The combination of Coenzyme Q10, Hawthorne berries, B12, Green tea and fish oils work together to support a healthy heart.
- Brain power – Gingko Biloba, Vitamin C, zinc, magnesium, the B-Complex vitamins and fish oils support healthy brain function.
- Liver support – Milk thistle and soy lecithin help to reverse liver damage and improve function.
- Strong bones – Calcium, vitamins C, D and magnesium ensure peak bone mass and keep gums and teeth healthy
- Sharp vision – Eye health is supported with vitamin A and other antioxidants like vitamin C and E.
- Immune regulator – Phytosterols are known immune-system modulators that boost an under active immune system and lower an over-active immune system.
- Women’s formula – Evening primrose and borage oil alleviate premenstrual symptoms and helps lower cholesterol.
- Men’s formula
- Saw palmetto provides prostate protection
- Pumpkin seed oil fights male pattern baldness
YOU ARE WHAT YOU ABSORB!
OST® maximizes the absorption of the nutrients in Super EasyMulti® 45+ by suspending them in omega oils for faster and more complete absorption.
Information for educational purposes only. A health practitioner should be consulted prior to use.